“My purpose is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.”
>What is Pneuma Network?
A network of Christian business owners, executives, entrepreneurs, professionals and leaders working together to make each other better and create a reliable referral network centered around deeply spiritual beliefs and ethical business values.
>What is the purpose of Pneuma Network?
Our purpose is to train, equip, and lead business professionals to identify their unique God-given purpose and to connect it to business practices and leadership in the mission ﬁeld that is the workplace.
>What’s in it for you?
1. REMINDERS to maintain connection to your Godgiven purpose in business by sharing Scripture and inspiration on our social media pages
2. REFRESHMENT through monthly networking masterminds and prayer
3. RESOURCES by way of coaching, training, tools and business models
4. REFERRALS as a result of engagement in the network of likeminded business leaders
>What is asked of you?
1. ALIGNMENT and AGREEMENT with the spiritual beliefs and business values of Pneuma Network (reference following pages)
2. An active MEMBER of a HOME CHURCH that is in line with the spiritual values of Pneuma Network
3. A written REFERRAL from a current Pneuma Network member
4. Be willing to GIVE a minimum of 6 referrals in 12 months within the group
5. ATTEND 50% of the networking events. Be invested!
At this time, we are operating in faith and do not require a membership fee. Your donations to cover lunches and other value add expenses are appreciated and will be blessed!
Pneuma Network Core Business Values
Purpose: connecting our Godgiven mission to everyday business
Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people. Remember that the Lord will give you an inheritance as your reward, and that the Master you are serving is Christ. Colossians 3:2324
Networking: supporting our fellow, likeminded business leaders
So encourage each other and build each other up, just as you are already doing.
I Thessalonians 5:11
Excellence: serving others as unto God
Do you see a man skillful in his work? He will stand before kings; he will not stand before obscure men. Proverbs 22:29
Understanding: communicating without judgment
Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear. Ephesians 4:29
Mastery: striving to be our unique best in our fields of expertise
Let the wise listen and add to their learning, and let the discerning get guidance. Proverbs 1:5
Attitude: recognizing that mindset is foundational to our success
To put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; to be made new in the attitude of your minds. Ephesians 4:2223
My business values are in alignment with those of Pneuma Network.